Reprint form GANA email:
GANA has announced the discussion topics for the open session of the Northeast Roundtable, to be held next week in Newark, New Jersey. The topics of discussion include:
• Viability of Vacuum Insulated Glass Units
• Advantages, Disadvantages of Decorative Glass Products
• Fourth Surface Low-E
• Outlook for Float Glass Products
• Seller Beware -The Impact of Consultants and Architects on Specifications and Industry Tolerances: The Value of GANA’s Glass Informational Bulletins
If time permits, additional topics for the open session include:
• Safety Trends – PPE, Policies, Practices, Equipment That Reduce Lifting, OSHA, etc.
• Fleet Management Issues – Managing Hours of Service Regulations, On Board Tracking Devices, Policies and Practices To Promote Safe Driving
• Social Media and Blogging: Who’s Doing It, Is It Useful, Tips and Tricks
The Northeast Roundtable will be hosted by John Dwyer of Syracuse Glass and Arthur Berkowitz of JE Berkowitz LP, two veterans of the industry and the former GANA Squaretable meeting. They have worked hard to keep this program high and tight while filling it with the information that will maximize its benefit to you. The event will be held November 8th in Newark, New Jersey at the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel. Registration for the event is an economically friendly cost of $95 to attend for GANA members. You can learn more and register to attend at http://www.glasswebsite.com/events/roundtable.
Additionally, the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel is sold out, but hotel rooms are still available at the Wyndham Garden, SpringHill Suites, and Ramada Plaza, all by the Newark Airport, just to name a few. We look forward to seeing you and your company next week in Newark.