Why use CeramiGlass™ over ceramic enamel as the designs on appliance glass?
- Green Strength - Very high abrasion resistance after passing through a low temperature drying oven, minimizing scratch defects.
- More opacity with less material applied - Commonly, a manufacturer can coat more glass with one kilogram of CeramiGlass™ versus one kilogram of ceramic enamel.
- When applied on glass at .5 mil wet application, a manufacturer may bypass the drying oven and place coated glass directly into the tempering oven. This may reduce energy and labor usage.
CeramiGlass™ - Finally, a healthy, green alternative to ceramic enamel!
- Zero VOC's - Yes, none.
- No VOC burn off - Drying oven ventilation systems will be unnecessary when using CeramiGlass™.
- No VOC boiling, which may cause splatter of ceramic enamel to harden on oven rollers.
- Zero Heavy Metals - Including lead and mercury.
- Water-Based Coating - Eliminating solvent use, with an easy water clean-up.
- May reduce clean-up and disposal cost. Manufacturers using solvents for clean-up may eliminate the cost of purchasing and disposing of them.