How Can ICD's Coatings Innovate Design, Improve Glass Durability, and Increase the Performance of Glass in Construction? Discover ICD in Hall 11 B69 to find out.
- OPACI-COAT-300® is an industry standard spandrel coating for all glass types - which does not weaken glass and can also provide fallout protection when applied at 13 mil thickness
- AquaVue™ is an interior hybrid backpaint intended for the decorative glass market providing excellent opacity in 1 coat and superior chemical resistance
- CeramiGlass™ is an innovative screen-print water-based glass coating with zero VOC's - developed for automotive and appliance applications and is an S2 windshield printing issue solution cured at 370ºC (698ºF)
- TextraCoat™ is ICD's newest product - an acrylic/silicone hybrid developed to mimic textured glass, increase production yield by applying texture coating after the cut/notch/temper process, and reduce overstock storage of patterned glass because TextraCoat™ is the 'make it as you need it' solution for textured obscuration
- All of ICD's products offer architects and interior designers an opportunity to propel innovation and fabricators to meet performance and green demands
- Feel warm and fuzzy inside about partnering with a sustainably-focused glass coating company while also doing your part to make the world a better place
View and feel these
innovative products in-person:
JOIN ICD AT GLASSTEC IN DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY
HALL 11 BOOTH B69
Not attending Glasstec, but need Samples OR have PRODUCT Questions?
- ICD has 33 PROUD YEARS of proven product performance in prominent properties all over the planet!