We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Standardize and maintain a system of accounting records and techniques
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Serve as primary contact for external auditors
- Perform all analysis and internal reporting of financial information, such as, budgets, planning/forecasting, and metrics.
- Previous experience in accounting management or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Quickbooks Pro/Quickbooks Enterprise, MS Office Suite, MS CRM
- Bachelor’s degrees of accounting or finance.
- Certified Public Accountant
- 8+ years managerial experience.