We are seeking a Production Worker to become an integral part of our team! Local Southwest Washington coatings manufacturer is seeking a Production Worker for full-time employment.
Eligible Candidates Must:
- Work well with team members
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Possess high attention to detail
- Commit to superior safety and quality standards
Shift is Monday -- Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm*
*Applicants must be willing to work any days and hours as needed
Great benefits package included with full-time employment.
- High School diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation to work
- Adherence to written and verbal work instructions
- Willing to cross-train in multiple departments as needed
- Able to work in fast-paced, labor-intensive environment
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Some computer skills preferred
- Experience with lean manufacturing a plus
- Plant equipment maintenance, welding/fabrication skills a plus
Our company has been recognized as a recipient of the Washington Employment Security Department's Hire-A-Vet award. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
keywords: technician, pigment, dispersion, ink, paint, painting, coating, mixing, color, colorant, color matching, quality, lean, 5S
$14.00 per hour starting compensation
Responses without resume or CV will not be considered.