Material Sourcing & Supplier Ethics Statement
ICD High Performance Coatings (ICD) does not and will not intentionally formulate any products with, nor is ICD aware that any of its products contain, any metals (tin, tantalum, tungsten, or gold) sourced from the eastern conflict region of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). ICD takes great care in raw material selection, ensuring quality and ethical sourcing.
As ICD strictly follows a guiding ethical path, ICD’s suppliers are expected to follow legal and ethical business practices. This ethic applies to all people and companies that do business with ICD, as well as it’s affiliates.
Health, Safety, and Environment
- All required environmental permits and/or registrations will be obtained and maintained. Any chemicals and/or other hazardous materials, if released into the environment, will be identified and managed in accordance with applicable laws and standards.
- Any exposure of hazardous materials (chemical, biological, and physical) is to be identified and controlled at all times.
- All exposures that pose a safety hazard for workers are to be controlled through design and controls to ensure safety, at all times possible.
- No supplier shall engage ICD employees or their family members to serve as officers, directors, employees, agents, or consultants, except with prior written permission by ICD. Any potential or perceived conflict of interest will be reported to ICD as soon as possible.
- Bribes will not be offered or accepted by the supplier and none shall be offered to any ICD employee as gifts, payments, fees, discounts, valued privileges, or other favors where these would create an improper influence on the employee of ICD. ICD employees may be offered common courtesies normally associated with standard business practices if offered openly and they are not a bribe.
- Business integrity is of great importance to ICD. Suppliers will maintain a high degree of integrity in all interactions with ICD. Any corruption, extortion, and/or embezzlement is prohibited.
- No supplier shall employ any indentured, bonded, involuntary prison, child labor, or forced labor.
- All compensation paid to workers will comply with all applicable wage laws, including those of minimum wage, overtime, and legally mandated benefits.
- No supplier shall engage in discrimination based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, or marital status.