Health & Safety Is Our Highest Concern
At ICD, protecting our employees’ health and safety is our greatest and most fundamental concern. We believe every accident is preventable! Therefore, we will operate our business in a manner that consciously and consistently safeguards our employees and visitors.
In accordance with our dedication to the continuous development and promotion of a safe, healthy environment for both our employees and visitors, ICD pledges to:
- Diligently develop and operate our plant in an environmentally responsible manner that places the highest priority on health and safety.
- Consistently meet and exceed all applicable federal and state environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Provide current and relevant education, as well as proper training in health and safety policies and procedures.
- Continually measure, evaluate, and improve our environmental, health, and safety conditions and performance.
- Promote environmental, health, and safety awareness that fosters a caring, ownership-driven culture among our employees.
ICD is committed to assuring health and safety throughout all plant operations. We consider the proactive management of health and safety risks to be a key element of our personal and company integrity, ethical behavior, corporate social responsibility, and long-term business success. Our assurance of a healthy and safe workplace is a common goal shared by the company, our managers, and our employees, and it is simply the right thing to do.