We are seeking a Marketing Manager to become an integral part of our team! The position of Marketing Manager is a direct report to the CEO of the company. This multi-faceted position handles all marketing functions for the company; including marketing plans, product marketing, social media management, market research and maintaining relationships with advertising and print vendors.
Manage all marketing activities and programs for ICD.
Manage all PR and external facing communication for the company.
Create and implement marketing plans for products and company initiatives.
Coordinate market research efforts & prepare reports for various teams inside company.
Manage all social media efforts as well as maintain an active “listening” plan for the markets we serve.
Oversee advertising efforts and manage relationships with graphic designers.
Plan, manage, and implement trade show events and other events.
Plan, develop, execute and sustain all elements of go-to-market initiatives, including market research, target market analysis, product launch strategy, product related content
Define and create all aspects of product positioning and rollout
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Five years’ experience or greater.
We are seeking a Production Worker to become an integral part of our team! Local Southwest Washington coatings manufacturer is seeking a Production Worker for full-time employment.
Eligible Candidates Must:
- Work well with team members
- Maintain excellent attendance
- Possess high attention to detail
- Commit to superior safety and quality standards
Shift is Monday -- Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm*
*Applicants must be willing to work any days and hours as needed
Great benefits package included with full-time employment.
- High School diploma/GED
- Reliable transportation to work
- Adherence to written and verbal work instructions
- Willing to cross-train in multiple departments as needed
- Able to work in fast-paced, labor-intensive environment
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Some computer skills preferred
- Experience with lean manufacturing a plus
- Plant equipment maintenance, welding/fabrication skills a plus
Our company has been recognized as a recipient of the Washington Employment Security Department's Hire-A-Vet award. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
keywords: technician, pigment, dispersion, ink, paint, painting, coating, mixing, color, colorant, color matching, quality, lean, 5S
$14.00 per hour starting compensation
Responses without resume or CV will not be considered.