Our colors pop when used with Starphire Ultra-Clear™ glass. For clearer glass to get the color you want, see what Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG flat glass) has to offer. Read more about Vitro Architectural Glass.
While ICD products can be applied to any glass type, ICD samples are furnished on PPG's clear glass, tinted and Starphire™ Ultra-Clear glass products, unless another type or producer is requested.
For thirty years, OPACI-COAT-300® has provided Architects with more design opportunities in spandrel and wall-cladding than any other coating for glass. It is used on some of the worlds biggest buildings as well as large-scale residential interiors globally.
- Unlimited Colors, including metallic looks
- For Spandrel & Wall-Cladding
- Building facade and interiors
- Trained & Certified Applicators (Glass Fabricators)
- Exact color matching & batch consistency
- Lead free & virtually VOC free
- Fallout protection if applied at 13 mils
- Used with any glass type, from clear to low-e coated
- Does not weaken tempered or heat-strengthened glass
- For AFF Technical Documents (AFF Portal)
- Information for Contractors (Contractor Portal)
- Paper; Silicone Opacifiers for Spandrel Glass Applications: Risk Mitigation in Thermal Stresses