While ICD products can be applied to any glass type, ICD samples are furnished on Vitro's clear glass, tinted and Starphire™ Ultra-Clear glass products, unless another type or producer of glass is requested.
For thirty years, OPACI-COAT-300® has provided Architects with more design opportunities in spandrel and wall-cladding than any other coating for glass. It is used on some of the worlds biggest buildings as well as large-scale residential interiors globally.
Click to learn more: OPACI-COAT-300® vs Ceramic
- Unlimited Colors - metallic too
- For Spandrel & Wall-Cladding
- Building facade and interiors
- Trained & Certified Applicators (Glass Fabricators)
- Exact color matching & batch consistency
- Lead free & virtually VOC free
- Fallout protection if applied at 13 mils
- Applied on any glass type - clear to low-e coated
- Does not weaken tempered or heat-strengthened glass